The Association was incorporated on the 15th of June 1979 and is registered with the Scottish Housing Regulator as a Registered Social Landlord. The Association is a community based housing association controlled by a management committee constituted primarily of local residents and operating in the Yoker area within the City of Glasgow. Operating from its registered office within a mile of almost all of its customers, the Association is very much at the heart of the local community.
The Association is also a Registered Property Factor under the Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011 for approximately 280 properties.
Our Key Business Objectives
- To provide good quality affordable housing in our local community to those in the greatest housing need.
- Increase our housing stock through the provision of new housing.
- Maintain and improve upon the quality of our existing housing stock
- Ensure rent levels remain affordable.
- Ensure good governance, effective financial management and regulatory compliance