Emergency Repairs - When the Office is Closed

If you need to report an emergency repair outwith office hours, you can either telephone the Association's office on 0141 950 9050 to be directed to the most appropriate emergency contractor, or alternatively contact the following numbers:

  • For emergencies relating to heating, hot water and plumbing please contact Hi-Flow Property Services Ltd on 0141 944 6060 (Please note loss of hot water alone will not be classed as an emergency)
  • For emergencies relating to joinery and electricity please contact Property One on 0141 611 1922

Alternatively, please contact:

• Scottish Gas on 0800 111 999 to report a gas leak
• Scottish Power on 0800 092 9290 in the event that you have a total loss of power
• Scottish Water on 0800 731 0840 where you have no water supply
• Glasgow City Council on 0800 595 595 to report stair lighting faults
You may be charged for the following emergency repairs:

• Gaining access due to loss of keys or being locked out
• Loss of power due to tenant’s own appliance
• No heating and/or no hot water due to insufficient funds in meter