Housing Benefit

If you are on a low income or receive certain benefits such as Jobseekers Allowance, Employment Support Allowance and Income Support you can apply for Housing Benefit to help pay your rent. Applications for Housing Benefit are made to Glasgow City Council. You can get more information about Housing Benefit from Glasgow City Council by visiting www.glasgow.gov.uk or by telephone on 0141 287 5050.